loading...


A 55-year-old political useless hack congressional aide to U.S. Rep. Dan Lipinski was found dead in her Oak Lawn home after a possible domestic altercation, officials said.

The woman has been identified by the Cook County Medical Examiner's Office as Marianne L. Viverito, of the 5100 block of W. 105th Place.

Viverito, the daughter of Stickney Township supervisor and former state Sen. Louis S. Viverito, had worked out of Lipinski's Oak Lawn office since February 2007.

"Marianne was a beloved and trusted member of my staff, and has been a part of my team during much of my tenure in Congress," Lipinski said in a statement Tuesday. "She has helped countless of my constituents solve challenges they've faced with the federal government with a smile, good nature, and humor. As with me and my staff, I know that these constituents will miss her greatly."

CLICK FOR MORE

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

 
Top
Hà Văn Tùng : Link Blog 1 Link Blog 2